RE: EOModeler Attributes

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 14:23:56 EDT

    Do you re-write all of the entities when you save? If you do, I would
    like to put in a request that it only write files (entities, fetch
    specs) after they have been changed. That way subversion doesn't tell me
    that all 200+ files of my model have changed. One more thing, it is
    writing an initial blank line, which causes subversion to pick up
    differences.

    Thanks
    Garry