Re: EOModeler Attributes

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 00:40:12 EDT

    Am 25.07.2006 um 21:45 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > I was under the impression that EOModeler can just randomly order
    > elements inside the model and so even using just old EOModeler on
    > its own files can shuffle data around.
    >
    > I suspect the right answer for this is to have a configuration
    > option that can preserve the original ordering (as best we can).

    This is also a "nice to have, but prio -10" as chances to getting
    this stable aren't too big. I mean, not even EOM does it right and
    I'd rather have EM have it's own set of bugs instead of copies from
    EOMs:)

    If this is a problem, people could either

    - write a 5 line WO app/OSX tool that loads and saves the model and
    call this from Ant (hint: class-dump of the private EOM libs)
    - manually open and save with EOM.
    - Or, as for the IDEA people, they might as well use EM inside of
    Eclipse instead of EOM. Nothing forces them to use Eclipse for
    editing the java code...

    Cheers, Anjo