Re: [WOLips] RelatedView showing only file extensions

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 05:50:53 EDT

    Hi,

    My RelatedView now looks like this:

    I left the capitalized extension in there, so you could make the
    window smaller if you want. Although with the icons there, and the
    proposal to have a fixed list for all component related files, I
    don't find the extension too important.

    The duplicate Main.java entry is there because that class exists in
    both projects and I have the .wo selected. I added the project name
    if the filename is not specific enough (like the OpenType dialog does
    for package names).

    What do you think?
    Marc