EOModeler Error

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 12:21:55 EDT

    I just a clean install of WOLips 2.0.0.2895 with Eclipse 3.2. I installed
    the Eclipse Callisto stuff first. When I tried to swap to the EOModeler
    perspective I got the following error below

    Unable to create this part due to an internal error. Reason for the failure:
    Failed to create EOModelEditorInput for
    org.eclipse.ui.part.FileEditorInput(/IMModel/Content.eomodeld/Content.plist)
    .

    Any clue?

    Thanks in advance

    --