EOModeler!!!!

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 08:19:55 EDT

    Mike,

    The changes you made last night worked for me ­ I can run the new EOModeler.
    Way cool!! Thank you very much.

    I noticed a typo on the Entities tab ­ it is spelled łEntites˛.

    Is there a way to browse the data at all? I use DBEdit all the time to
    follow relationships and stuff. It requires the ability to set the adaptor
    information though (I didnąt see that either)

    Anyway ­ great job on the EOModeler. Its the first useful one since 1997!!

    Dov Rosenberg