sql gen is in

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 00:52:28 EDT

    SQL Generation is in ... That was insane, and I'll be interested to
    hear success/failure stories with it. Long story short, it turned
    out to be a huge pain trying to use the eclipse launching API's to do
    it, so I manually construct a URLClassLoader from all the jars in all
    of your dependent projects and frameworks in the project that
    contains the model you're generating along with a jar we include in
    Entity Modeler that is built against WO classes. Under normal
    conditions this code won't execute, but because we are running in the
    classpath of your project, the WO jars exist properly and it can
    execute. I believe this should work pretty well, though. There are
    really only 4 frameworks that are required to generate SQL, and those
    frameworks (I think) are always included in your WO projects.

    ms