Re: Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 07:45:08 EDT

    How do you actually use these models at runtime without totally
    confusing your WO app? The rules of NSBundle are what we are based
    on, which is "load all the models we find," hence the explosion
    you're seeing (though I really expected it to rename duplicate entity
    names -- also not desirable for you, but I'll have to check on that
    one).

    ms