Re: Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 08:14:05 EDT

    Maybe a new "Exclude from Entity Modeler auto-loading"? This would
    really only work out if you have ONE model that behaves like this.
    If you had TWO models in your project (Model A FrontBase, Model A
    Oracle and Model B FrontBase, Model B Oracle) this would fail,
    because technically he would want us to load is Model A FrontBase and
    Model B FrontBase, but all of them would have autoloading false. I
    really don't have a good solution for this offhand.

    I think the only thing I could do would be to add a new file type
    that is just a text file with an explicit list of models to load
    (a .eomodelgroup file) and you open Entity Modeler by double-clicking
    this and I have you select which model in the group you would like to
    open. Basically you have to manually resolve this problem by
    creating this file, bypassing my own modelgroup loading implementation.