Re: Eclipse project structure

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 08:57:20 EDT

    Hi all,

    On 31. Jul. 2006, at 8:59, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    > here is what we're doing with woproject/wolips. The root folder is
    > an Eclipse project. All plugins are projects too. If I make changes
    > to one plugin (in your case a woa or framework) I'll have to commit
    > the stuff and update the root project.

    For wolips, I'm doing the same thing. Except, as I don't have cvs
    access, I have replaced all the single wolips projects with symbolic
    links pointing into the woproject/... project. That way I have only
    one copy of the sources but on both places, and can develop in
    Eclipse and build with ant in the woproject/ folder.

    Attached is a script which does this. CD to your workspace directory
    and run it. It assumes that you have woproject/ and the
    org.objectstyle... plugins directly in the workspace. It also assumes
    the org.objectstyle... projects are the ones you working with, so it
    removes the others from the wproject/wolips/... directory.

    WARNING: This script REMOVES stuff, so please make sure that you know
    what you are doing before running it.

    Have fun,
    Marc