Compiling a woa using WOProject - classes not included in app jar

From: Hugi Thordarson (hug..efsyn.is)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 10:56:18 EDT

    Good morning all.

    I am an Ant beginner, setting up a build server (Linux) on our
    network. I installed Ant 1.6.5 on the machine, installed the
    woproject.jar into Ant's library folder, checked out a WO Application
    project and built it using the build.xml generated by WOLips.

    Sure enough, the build process is finished successfully, and I end up
    with what looks like a regular WOA bundle in the project's "dist"
    directory. But when I look into the app's jar file, it does not
    contain any classes at all, seems like no java source was compiled.

    The same build file works fine when run from within Eclipse on our
    development machines.

    Being a beginner, I don't know what additional data to provide, but
    if anyone can offer any ideas as to what the problem might be, I
    would be very grateful (as in Free-Beer-At-The-WWDC-Grateful).

    Cheers,
    - Hugi