Is eogenerator ready to use??

From: Luis Miguel Espinoza (LuisMigue..emisa.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2006 - 23:29:30 EDT

    Hello guys,

    First,

    My congratulations for nice product (WOLIPS) of course. I am testing
    it with eclipse 3.2, and all days I am updating my wolips plugin. I
    am trying to use eogenerator but I can't found how make run it nice.

    Is it ready to use?? or still it is in development step??

    When the Eclipse lovers must wait for have fully WOLips ready to use
    into Eclipse as WebObjects into XCODE??

    Sorry for my newbie question, but I love Eclipse and WOLips now??

    Luis M.
    Costa Rica - Central America