Re: Error generating SQL in new Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2006 - 07:52:58 EDT

    Yeah, what we do is literally build a new classloader that should
    match exactly the classloader that you would get when running your
    app, and then we load our sql generation class along with the WO
    classes inside of that classloader. As a result, all the issues you
    would run into at runtime you also would run into in Entity Modeler,
    but it also means that you get modern sql generation with your exact
    database plugins rather than some who-knows-what old version.

    ms