Problem with Entity Modeler

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 05:06:03 EDT

    Weird problem with Entity Modeler (WOLips 2.0.0.2963 with Eclipse 3.2
    on Tiger 10.4.7)

    Please have a look at the path references in the attached screenshot:

    Package Explorer->Properties on StarPOS.eomodeld shows path as is
    expected (path verifiable in Finder)
    StarPos.eomodeld->WOLips->Open Entity Modeler fails with message
    about internal error. Look at the path that it tries to open.

    We have been editing the model from the package explorer but never
    found the modified files (wasted several hours). Finally a search in
    Terminal.app showed that there was indeed that second path and Entity
    Modeler has been editing that one. After trashing this file (to
    verify what was going on) Enitity Modeler is not happy anymore.

    Is this a know problem or simply a pilot error on my side?
    Have fun (and so...)
    ---markus---
    http://blindpromo.com
    My latest project, all done with WebObjects and Cocoa on Mac OS X