EOGenerator Preference Panel

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 12:25:36 EDT

    Hi,

    I am developing a Java Client application and use both Server- and
    Client-Side classes. The preference panel for EOGenerator only lets
    me set one set of templates for EOGenerator. Is it possible to set
    both client and server side templates?

    I'm guessing that this would require EOGenerator to be run twice
    during a build as you can only specify one class/subclass pair in
    EOGenerator's command line interface.

    I know that this will likely change the execution logic of the build
    process, but it would be VERY helpful for Java Client development.

    Thanks,

    Dave