Re: Entity Modeler: Join in many-to-many?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 17:03:10 EDT

    Yes and Yes (as of night before last) ... There is a single
    relationship "wizard". If you select a single entity and click "new
    relationship" it just adds a relationship. If you select TWO
    entities and click "new relationship" it brings up the new
    relationship wizard which lets you check "to many" on either side (or
    both) and have it optionally create the inverse relationship. I
    meant to show it in the demo, but I totally forgot. If you select
    many-to-many it will create the join entity, flattened relationships,
    etc.

    ms