Can't access Java code in component editor

From: tecc (simon_jackso..ac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 06:28:20 EDT

    Hi,

    Due to a problem with our update site configuration (we used the URL
    given in the tutorial)
    we've been out of rotation since 2.0.0.131. This build had a severe
    problem with the API editor
    which could get you stuck in an ininite error box problem. Only
    solution was to force Eclipse
    to quit.

    So we upgraded to 2.0.0.2967 and found that we can't access the Java
    code of a component
    anymore. The Java tab has gone and clicking on the Java in the
    related view does not help
    either. The only way to access the Java code is to select the java
    file and manually force it to
    open in the Java edito. This of course results in two source tabs for
    one component and spending
    a lot of time switching around.

    Is there a workaround?

    BTW: I like the look of the entity editor. Does it work? Can it
    handle dependencies between
    multiple models?

    Thanks.