Re: Can't access Java code in component editor

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..ausn.is)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 07:12:07 EDT

    Hi Simon,

    I've found that on OSX at least, control clicking on the Java file in
    the related view and selecting open in java editor works fine for me.

    I actually prefer being able to edit the java code in the native
    Eclipse java editor because there were just too many problems with
    the one that WOLips was using previously, and trying to fix it seemed
    like a waste of time for the great bunch of guys who are building
    WOLips.

    Hope this helps !

    Hörğur Ş.
    Lausn hugbúnağur ehf