Wod validation error

From: Cedarstone (gile..edarstone.co.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 10:02:44 EDT

    Hi

    I have an imported project from XCode that builds and runs without
    problems. However in the WOLips prefs if I select "Validate .WOD
    Files On Build" then all the WO files get marked with errors. The
    problems console reports errors like:
    "There is no key path 'webSiteId' for ArticlePage" Every component
    gets marked with similar errors. What am I doing wrong or how do I
    correct these?

    Many thanks.

    Giles
    ( WOLips and WO newbie)