Re: KeyValueCoding and errors in .wod files

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 10:19:07 EDT

    So are you saying it has an error on the left of the '=' or the right
    of the '=' on the binding assignment? I'm assuming that you're
    getting an error at all means you have the "Check Binding Values"
    enabled under WOLips=>WODEditor preferences? One thing you can do
    is add a "// VALID" to the end of the binding line, which hints to
    binding validator that the line in question is actually NOT an
    error ... If this happens a lot, though, that can be pretty
    annoying. The check for implementing KVC is not a bad idea, except
    that WOComponent implements KVC, so if we did that check, you'd lose
    all WOComponent binding keys, which effectively means you lose ALL
    binding checks, because once you lose any binding in a key path, you
    can't check anything to the right of it.

    You can also just turn off binding value checks :)

    ms