Re: Wod validation error

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 10:21:46 EDT

    So I'm assuming that you're mentioning it means the error isn't
    true? I'm guessing ArticlePage is the component that has a reference
    to it defined in a WOD and you're binding the webSiteId binding. Is
    that possibly KVC defined like in the previous post? What exactly is
    the definition of the target of the webSiteId binding (i.e. is it
    public String _webSiteId, public void setWebSiteId(String), etc)?

    ms