Re: Tutorial project

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 17:20:25 EDT

    Hi Miguel,

    We already talked about this in person (the best thing about WWDC is
    being able to do that! :) but for the benefit of everyone else I'll
    repeat what I told you: I'm not experienced enough yet to do a best
    practices doc. That really needs to come from the people who have
    tried many approaches and have figured out which ones work best.
    Also, it can be very difficult to get people to agree on what the
    best practices are; sometimes it is obvious, but other times "best"
    is not so easy to define.

    So I will not take on your suggestion now, but I would love to see
    someone else tackle this.

    janine