Re: Tutorial project

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 11:17:46 EDT

    Hi Janine,

    I'd suggest to make it screencast. Its *way* less work than writing
    the stuff together and messing around with screenshots and the like.
    You don't need a total script for that, just get the basic action
    right, speak halfway fluently and show off how things are done. They
    needn't be so perfect as Jonathan's...

    I did one a while ago and it was just an hour of work (for me,
    discounting editing time, that is).

    Cheers, Anjo