Entity modeler standalone application ?

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 12:47:10 EDT

    Mike,

    This is something that was brought up at the WWDC session, and I
    thought it would be a good idea to do it. Do you think we could
    bundle the Entity Modeler as a standalone application without any
    other plugins (JDT, WO Editor, Subclipse ) ? I understand that we
    would need to create a separate feature for it but I'm not sure in
    term of cross dependency what this means. So the question is more if
    this is feasible at all.

    Thanks,

    Sebastien

    PS: The reason there are some interest in such standalone application
    for entity modeler, is because half of my team are using IDEA, and
    don't feel (understandably) like switching IDE right now.