Re: Bug in PBServer ?

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 13:29:30 EDT

    I would vote for shared responsibilities The SVN subclipse plug-in is
    certainly very sluggish in any situation other that the straight
    forward small project, but there is something bizarre with the
    PBServer. I am not sure what it is and I don't know how to fix it but
    each time I do Shark sample it PBServer.ServerSocketAcceptor comes at
    the top. I will do some testing later this week, I have never used
    the ServerSocket without timeout and there may be a bug in Apple's
    implementation. One minor issue is that the checkbox is only read at
    launch time so to do test with and without we need to restart eclipse
    each time.

    Anyway I agree with you Sebastien the subclipse plug-in it probably
    our first line of attack on the sluggishness problem. At least
    without the decorator it is usable if slow.

    Pierre