Re: I need a little help...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 07:42:22 EDT

    OK, well I thrashed eclipse and reinstalled. I used the 3.2 release.
    I followed Mike's instructions to the letter except this time I
    selected *everything* in Callisto excluding C/C++ Development. Result
    = the same. See attached window pic.

    wolipstest.jpg

    What Release would you recommend for Intel MacBook OS X 10.4.6?