Re: I need a little help... [SOLVED]

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 10:33:45 EDT

    Hi Mike,

    I wiped all, reinstalled from scratch. Followed instructions to the
    letter. I created and deleted WOLipsTest 5 times and no good. Then I
    decided to just reboot my machine and launch Eclipse to try
    again ........ this time the new WOApplication worked! So, instead of
    an Eclipse restart after installing all the updates, perhaps a full
    reboot is necessary. I dunno. My machine spec is:
    MacBook Pro 2GB RAM 2.13GHz OS X 10.4.6 i686-C.Duo / Java 1.4.2_09 /
    WO 5.3.1 & P. Wonder / XCode v2.2.1 / MySQL 4.1.18-std / Connector-J
    3.0.17

    Perhaps add a note to Step 18 of the install tutorial "A full machine
    reboot is recommended."

    Does the fact that I have the eclipse folder in my home folder make a
    difference at:
    ~/Applications/eclipse/Eclipse.app ?

    OK, so I proceeded through your tutorials ........... works great!

    First impressons of Eclipse (coming from everyday use of
            better code completion :-)
            automatic package import statements :-)
            building in the background :-)
            hot code replace :-) very cool.