WOLips newbie question...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 13:32:14 EDT

    OK, next hurdle in my learning WOLips. If I am a PITA and the answer
    to these is RTM or Do an Eclipse tutorial, then don't be shy about
    telling me! I don't want to be a burden on busy developers!

    1) I want to delete references to a Framework that I previously added
    to WOFrameworks library, however right-click Configure which shows
    the Library Edit window has all the checkboxes turned off, so it
    seems the Edit Library window is for adding and not deleting
    framework references. How do I delete a reference to a WO Framework.

    2) I opened the xcodeproj file generated by WOLips to see if I could
    delete the framework reference there, however none of the frameworks
    I added in WOLips are in the xcodeproj file. Should they be?

    3) The XCode project Build and Run is dimmed and the XCode target pop-
    up menu has a target named Ant instead of the usual project name ....
    I expected a WOLipsTest project .... is this normal?

    Thanks for any tips,

    Kieran