Re: WOLips newbie question...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 15:27:58 EDT

    OK, what got me was that I checked the Project Wonder items in the
    expandable Local list of items. However, upon reopening the Edit
    Library window, the checks had changed to in the External Build Root
    expandable list.

    I have 4 items
            External Build Root
            User Home
            Local
            System

    Here is a gotcha I found.

    If I select ERExtensions, etc. in the Local (representing /Library
    folder) expanded list, the Build Path actually shows the ERExtensions
    in my ~/Roots folder. Now if I go back into Edit Library, the checked
    items are in External Build Root. How did WOLips pick up or even know
    about my ~/Roots folder which is my sandbox for unstable Project
    WOnder builds?

    Kieran