graphical EOModel editor

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 08:25:44 EDT

    Anyone who is looking to get their hands dirty with Eclipse, you
    might take a look at http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/
    org.eclipse.gef.examples.ediagram/?cvsroot=Tools_Project . This is
    the GEF example of an editable class diagram. Reimplementing this so
    it is backed by our EOModel stack would be an interesting exercise
    and would give us a cool graphical view/editor. Definitely where I
    would start if I had time at the moment to work on this feature -- it
    looks to have a lot of features already.

    ms