Re: Patch for tripleclick / doubleclick'n drag in Eclipse 3.2.0 for MacOSX

From: Ken Anderson (list..nderhome.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:29:24 EDT

    Mark,

    Thanks. I built it.

    Triple click works perfectly, but double-click drag seems to be
    worse. When I double click, the word doesn't highlight until I
    release the mouse button, and therefore, can't double-click then
    drag. If I double-click and drag without releasing, it works like a
    single click-drag (only single letters are highlighted at a time).
    Am I missing something?

    thanks,
    Ken