Re: Patch for tripleclick / doubleclick'n drag in Eclipse 3.2.0 for MacOSX

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 11:14:41 EDT

    Hi,

    On 16. Aug. 2006, at 16:29, Ken Anderson wrote:
    > When I double click, the word doesn't highlight until I release
    > the mouse button, and therefore, can't double-click then drag. If
    > I double-click and drag without releasing, it works like a single
    > click-drag (only single letters are highlighted at a time).

    Yes, the highlight during the drag is still wrong, but it jumps to
    the correct selection once you release the mouse. A little bit
    confusing in the beginning, but definitely better than the default
    behaviour.

    Also you can doubleclick on whitespace now.

    BTW, I most likely will have a version for Windows tomorrow.

    Marc