Re: [OT] Need assistance getting ant builds working...

From: Joshua Archer (joshu..dl.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:24:27 EDT

    On Aug 17, 2006, at 4:19 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > On Aug 17, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Joshua Archer wrote:
    >
    >> Hey all,
    >>
    >> So I've removed all previous versions of eclipse and wolips,
    >> wonder, etc. and reinstalled from scratch with the same effect.
    >> There is no love for me. I've tried with the ANT internal to
    >> eclipse, and with ANT in /Developer/Java/Ant. I've also added the
    >> woproject.jar to the classpath, but with no avail. I used
    >> eclipse's updater to install wolips -- should I try an external
    >> build? All the files appear to be in the right place, but it just
    >> isn't loading.
    >
    > Just a shot in the dark but... What is in /Library/Java/Extensions
    > and /System/Library/Java/Extensions on that machine?

    Hey, shots in the dark sometimes hit :).

    /Library/Java/Extensions:
    BlackshipsAndSamurai-1.0.jar
    OSIDIdNoPersist-1.0.jar
    OSIDLoggingPlain-1.0.jar
    OpenBaseJDBC.jar
    commons-lang-2.1.jar
    dom4j-1.6.1.jar
    javaextensions.tar.gz
    jaxen-1.1-beta-5.jar
    jdom.jar
    jdom.nmc.jar
    jswiff-1.0rc1+.jar
    mysql-connector-java-3.0.11-stable-bin.jar
    mysql-connector-java-3.0.15-ga-bin.jar
    okiOSID-2.0.jar
    ostermillerutils_1_05_00_for_java_1_4.jar
    resolver.jar
    woproject.jar
    xercesImpl.jar
    xercesSamples.jar
    xml-apis.jar
    xmlParserAPIs.jar
    xmlrpc-1.2-b1.jar

    /System/Library/Java/Extensions:
    CoreAudio.jar j3dcore.jar libJ3DAudio.jnilib
    MRJToolkit.jar j3dsupport.jar libJ3DUtils.jnilib
    QTJSupport.jar j3dutils.jar libShark.jnilib
    QTJava.zip jai_codec.jar libmlib_jai.jnilib
    dns_sd.jar jai_core.jar mlibwrapper_jai.jar
    j3daudio.jar libJ3D.jnilib vecmath.jar

    >> Well, I'll continue by attempting to port over my XCode projects
    >> into Eclipse with the faith that I'll get this figured out
    >> eventually. Any tips on converting xcode projects (any tools), or
    >> is it just a by-hand recreation of dependencies, etc.?
    >
    > There are no tools at present. Create an Eclipse project of the
    > same name, and move the files from that which are not in the Xcode
    > project into the Xcode project (e.g. wolips, .project, etc but not
    > the xcodeproj, Main.* etc.) Then open that project in Xcode. The
    > rest is manual.
    >
    > hmmm, need to make a tutorial for that.
    >
    > Chuck

    Yeah... Kinda figured :). Okay, I'll get to work then.