Re: [OT] Need assistance getting ant builds working...

From: Joshua Archer (joshu..dl.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 19:52:12 EDT

    Wow, gee. I guess Eclipse really didn't like all that crap in
    there :). I took all that out and BINGO everything works fine.

    Yeah, I guess out of ignorance and laziness I've just been dropping
    files in there to make them available to my apps. Won't do that
    again. :)

    Thanks :)

    Josh

    On Aug 17, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Chuck Hill wrote:

    > DING DING DING!
    >
    > Get that outta there!
    >
    > Dude! You have a ton of crap in there that does not belong. The
    > Extensions directory is not a catch all place to drop jars in. It
    > is for _extensions_ to the core Java language. Things like JDBC
    > drivers go here. BlackshipsAndSamurai need not apply. :-)
    > Seriously, other than teh OpenBase and MySQL (ick) drivers, nothing
    > in there looks like it ought to be in there.

    Joshua Archer
    Software Engineer
    CSU - Center for Distributed Learning
    Phone: 707.664.2085