Why two WOClasspath containers? (was Re: WO javadoc does not show up on the Mac)

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 05:28:06 EDT

    Hi,

    Regarding the "Add Library" button in the Properties -> Java Build
    Path -> Libraries. There are still two WO Classpath containers to
    choose from:
    - "WebObjects Frameworks" and
    - "WebObjects Frameworks old" (which after adding to the project
    shows up as "WO Frameworks")

    The only difference I noticed between the two:
    - the old one includes the JavaJDBCAdaptor.framework by default
    - only the OLD container has the javadoc location set. So javadoc
    still doesn't work for me cause we are using the new container.

    Is it safe to switch? Why are there two containers anyway? Looking at
    the source doesn't tell me much. Seems to be a new Eclipse thing :)

    Marc