New committer - Bob Schwarzmann

From: Sébastien Sahuc (lis..ahuc.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 02:10:01 EDT

    To current committers of WOProject,

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Bob Schwarzmann.

    Bob has recently sent in patches to improve ant woproject and I have
    a feeling that those weren't the lastest ones we'll be seeing from
    him. He is indeed intensively involved in improving our build system
    and anything related to packaging WO applications. Hence he always
    come up with great ideas for woproject and I believe it would be
    beneficial for this project if we give him real commit rights ;-).

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.

    Here is my +1

    Sébastien