Re: Problems Entity Modeler and EOPrototypes

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 08:29:01 EDT

    Like Pierre said, there was work done on what sounds like this exact
    problem, but yeah, it appears the build server didn't push the new
    build up ... Unfortunately, the machine that builds is internal and
    it pushes it up to the server, but that machine is off right now
    because there was some construction work being done on our server
    room yesterday. It's supposed to be back up today, at which point
    I'll kick off a new build.

    Just to verify we're talking the same problem -- You have a prototype
    that defines a column name, and you don't set the column name in the
    attribute that uses it, and as a result, you end up with a column
    named "" in the plist, right?

    ms