Re: Making WOLips more appealing to new users

From: ap..indesay.co.nz
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 05:54:34 EDT

    > and finally:
    > - The icon! Where is the one from Mikes t-shirt? That looked so
    > nice...

    I do quite a few icons for various things (I did all the GNUstep
    ones) and you can see some more of my icons at...

            www.lindesay.co.nz

    I'd be happy to do some icons for this project if somebody would
    email me some requirements. I'm not using it (yet) so I'd been an
    outline of what is required.

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay