Release & more

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 13:13:42 EDT

    Hi,

    I think also that having a release for WOLips would be a very good idea.
    This gives people are new to WOLips a kind of safeness in their mind
    to use the software.

    A small suggestion from my point:
    I would be very great if the WO Component editor has a feature to
    rename wo tags.
    For example: If I change the name of a definition also the tag in the
    html would updated.
    In other direct this would be also very helpfull.

    And by the way it would be even nicer if the html editor would also
    suggest closing of webobjects tag with hitting < like this is working
    for other html elements.

    Best,

    André