Re: New committer - Bob Schwarzmann

From: Bob Schwarzmann (dijourn..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 13:37:01 EDT

    > On Aug 21, 2006, at 1:37 PM, Anjo Krank wrote:
    >
    > > But it'd be good if the docs were updated too. Doesn't make too
    > > much sense adding features in WOProject if no one can find them...
    >
    > This maybe also a good occasion to bring the rest of WOProject task
    > docs to the wiki from the old site.
    >
    > Andrus

    I'm a huge believer in good documentation. I'm mostly interested in
    contributing to WOProject ant tasks -- I could make a pass at updating the
    WOProject docs (there were a couple times I went to add a feature and
    discovered it was already present, but not in the docs).

    Does wiki access get granted with commit access?

    -Bob.