Re: WWDC 2006

From: Luis Miguel Espinoza (LuisMigue..emisa.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 21:00:52 EDT

    Great work Mike!

    I am a J2EE developer, and I am now moving to WebObjects.

    I am a Webobjects beginner, and for me was more easier make and
    manager my classes and subclasses with eclipse and wolips that Xcode
    y old EOModeler. I did can to make my first aplications with wolips
    and I can ran good (Of course I did must to read some books and
    tested Xcode and EOModeler first).

    Resume, great work. I hope this project can continue and you can
    develop a GUI better or iqual to WebObjects Builder, and you can
    write a Book about Develop WO with WOLips. Is it in yours plans
    shortly??

    Thanks for your time.

    LMES
    Costa Rica