Re: Maven?

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 23:06:42 EDT

    Hi Ulrich,

    We have moved some projects to Maven 2. We’re using WebObjects Library
    present on WOLips to deal with WebObjects dependencies and Maven to
    manage other dependencies. This solution works with the WOLips->Install
    option, but doesn’t work for maven builds since the WO classes are missing.

    If I understood, you proposed to rebuild the WO frameworks as JARs and
    put them into maven repository as any other dependency. Then is just a
    matter of setup WO dependencies like any other dependency. Those new
    JARs include the classes, eomodels, components and whatever a WO
    framework could possibly have. And after a complete maven build of a WO
    Application, i.e., we will have an application JAR that can be unzipped
    as a WOA at last. Is that right?

    Best Regards,

    Henrique