Re: Maven?

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 23:07:41 EDT

    Hi Logan,

    That’s great!

    Some initial points that we’ve considered about a possible wo-maven-plugin:

    Archetypes
    ----------
    -Skeleton for WO applications and frameworks.
    -What is the best standard directory layout for WO projects?
    -Where to put components?
    -Where to put eomodels?

    WO dependencies
    ---------------
    -Can we handle .frameworks in a straightforward manner?
    -Or is better to translate .frameworks into standard JARs?

    Deploy
    ------
    -We can make a wrapper using WOProject ant tasks to create .woas and
    .frameworks.
    -We can also deploy WO applications as standard WARs.

    Just to start thinking…

    Best Regards,

    Henrique