Short Night

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 02:26:11 EDT

    Moin list,

    to keep you up to date:

    Two cool new features:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-254
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-233

    Fixed Bugs:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-251
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-207

    Other stuff:

    - WOLips perspective defines no friends. Window->Open Perspective
    only shows "Other...". Should show something like the Java
    perspective and also include Java. --> FIXED
    - launch configuration: clicking checkboxes in the Log and WO Tab in
    doesn't enable Apply button --> FIXED
    - Preferences->WOLips->Launch contains "!
    LaunchPreferencesPage.description!" --> FIXED

    And some help which might be needed:
    - Preferences->WOLips->Build: What is "Build after JavaBuilder"? I
    have it enabled, and don't know what happens if I turn it off or if
    thats even something anyone would ever do. It not, remove the
    button. --> FIXED
    - same page: there used to be a "Write PB.project" on build, which is
    gone now. Is this always enabled? If so, why it there a "Update
    PB.project" in the context menu? Also my collegue (on Windows) says
    this doesn't work reliably. --> FIXED

    Uli