Re: Entity Modeler Prototypes bug

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 08:09:40 EDT

    I just checked and it does NOT include the fix (my bad -- i was off
    by 3 revisions), so I'm going to just bump the stable revision number
    to HEAD for now (3055) ... Ulrich just fixed a bunch of misc bugs
    that would be good to get in anyway. I'm going to kick off a stable
    build in just a couple minutes.

    ms