Re: Making WOLips more appealing to new users

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 12:31:17 EDT

    I think we need something a bit more Aqua/Aero ... translucent like,
    a bit surfaced.

    And..... and this is a biggie.. time to change the name.
    WOLips just doesn't cut it.

    A sad mouth? Woe is I? just doesn't really flow proudly and
    confidently from these lips.

    If we rename it we can also rebrand it! Make it a completely Eclipse
    based solution.
    It doesn't need to even have eclipse or wo in it, i.e.,

    JACKED 2.0

    Java Application Compenent KeyValue ExtendeD. LOL

    Have a very nice installer... simple apps... and all the goodness of
    the Eclipse work.

    my two cents

    James Cicenia