Re: New committer - Bob Schwarzmann

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 04:29:51 EDT

    I add my +1 as well.

    > Does wiki access get granted with commit access?

    No actually it is available to all registered users. To register go
    to Jira:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/

    But committer access also requires a jira id and an extra setup by
    the objectstyle admin (me).

    There were 4 +1 votes and no objections, so I guess we can close the
    vote. Please post your jira id here, and I'll set you up with the
    access karma later today.

    Andrus