Re: Error Double Entity in Models

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 04:49:21 EDT

    ok, I understand. Thanks.

    One thing about the documentation for the EM:
    If someone is writing it, it would be maybe a good idea to keep also
    over the descriptions of the EOModeler Documentation of Apple.
    So the EM Docs are describing comletely what possibilities you have
    by using eomodelds. This is in special for beginners a hard thing to
    look in the "old" documentation for the EOModeler how this is
    generally working and than to read the docs for the EM to know how
    this is solved in WOLips.

    Maybe there is a problem with the copyrights on the docs with apple,
    but I think this would not be a disadavantage for apple.

    Best,

    André