Re: Javadoc not showing on OSX

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 08:24:23 EDT

    Am 23.08.2006 um 14:13 schrieb Ulrich Köster:

    > It's working on all platforms. If it's not working on your computer
    > regenerate the wobuild.properties. The first auto update of the
    > wobuild.properties where broken.

    It wasn't working as of 10 mins ago, so: can you confirm that the
    last commit still works on Windows?

    The reason being that neither "/Developer/..." nor "file:////
    Developer..." works on OSX.

    Prev:

    wo.dir.reference.api=/Developer/Documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API

    Current:

    wo.dir.reference.api=/Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/
    documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API/

    Both paths exist and contain the correct docs. And I don't understand
    how the wobuild.properties is supposed to get generated? I see this
    only when you delete it and re-run ant in woproject. So this works
    only for people who download the source?

    Cheers, Anjo