Re: Javadoc not showing on OSX

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 09:08:43 EDT

    WOLips invokes the script woproperties.xml after an update. The ant
    script generates the wobuild.properties when the files is missing or
    does not contain all properties.

    wo.dir.reference.api=/Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/
    documentation/WebObjects/Reference/API/

    Just tested it on a pc and a mac.

    Uli