Debug and Run not working

From: Jeffrey Simpson (simpso..fu.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 15:56:28 EDT

    I just updated my Eclipse to the latest version of all eclipse pluging
    and the latest WOLips on the update site.

    If I create a run/debug configuration it does not has some problems. It
    also does not recognize my old configurations.

    Problems:

            Will only work if named New_configuration.launch.
            Will only work if New_configuration.launch is in
    .metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.debug.core\.launches\
            Will not remember that is ran the New_configuration.launch.

    Jeffrey Simpson
    Senior Software Engineer
    (240) 235-2114
    Youth For Understanding USA, Inc.
    6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 100
    Bethesda, MD 20817

    Preparing young people for their responsibilities and opportunities in a
    changing, interdependent world.